Monday 12 October 2015

Just a quick update

Just a quick update just to say I have finally managed to get around to making the blog look better as well as to finally have the chance to upload a post. Since my last post I have been super busy with weddings, funerals, Valentines day, Mothers day, Easter, etc. So I didn't really have the chance to take many photos of the things I was making or even upload them as I didn't have a computer either at the time. But everything should be back to normal from now on, I have my computer back and things have died down a bit again until Christmas (even if we are still really busy with funerals and general orders but I should be able to manage to post regularly from now on).

A lot of things have not just happened between me and my private life but at work too. I now do four days a week instead of my original three as a colleague of mine is now on maternity leave so I'm doing an extra day to cover for that. We have also started up doing Interflora a few months ago over in the shop that I work at the most so we have been getting used to that as well as being busy with our orders and changing all the shop around.

My aim whilst I am doing all the Twitter and Instagram pages for the shops is that I will try to upload a post as regularly as I can in order to not just keep myself busy but to also show the world what I can do and how far I have come in over a year (I was looking at the old pictures on here and I've realized I have come so far and have improved my floristry skills so much more than what I originally thought).

So yes, this was just to let you all know that I am ok and that everything will be back to normal again soon with more updates and some new content but for now I hope you enjoy the new background along with a few other small changes.
For now, enjoy an aqua pack bouquet out of all Roses, Gypsophilia and greenary that went out for an order the other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment